CapFields invests most part of its annual gross profit in Research & Development. One of the company objectives is to develop the performance of its three building blocks: Web 2.0 Lead Generation, Web 2.0 Talent Acquisition & Knowledge Management and Contract Management. This commitment to progress allows CapFields to propose new services covering very specific and recurrent clients’ needs.
As member of the Product Development process cycle each consultant may participate to the design, the conception or the development of new products or services.
- A social network platform helping people to better search the web & acquire an identity
- Subsidized by the Luxembourg State as an innovative R&D project within Luxembourg !
- Supported by the "Gamification Guru of the Year 2017", Yu-kai Chou
- A web-based tool to support the delivery of JIT Expertise Service
- Data-Driven Infrastructure maintaining more than twenty thousand keywords!
Global Cash Recovery
- Securities Class Actions service dedicated to Assets managers and custodians
- A joint venture with the world number one in providing Securities Class Actions Goal Group
- Innovative searching/indexing tool in the tax area
- Initiated with the FATCA regulatory frame
- Service of Investment Performance measurement reporting dedicated to Assets managers (small and mid-size structures)